We are able to accept Cigna, TriWest as well as most Optum, and Aetna plans. If your insurance is not listed here, often we can provide documentation of your care for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Allied Benefit Systems
- GEHA – United Healthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- Trustmark Small Business Benefits
- Health Scope
- Christian Brothers Services
- UnitedHealthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- GEHA – UnitedHealthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- UnitedHealthcare Global
- UnitedHealthCare Exchange Plans (ONEX)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- UHC Student Resources
- All Savers (UHC)
- Health Plans Inc
- Surest (Formerly Bind)*
Self-pay Rates & Fees*
Payment for services is expected either before or at the time of service.
- Individual counseling sessions- $150 per billable hour (53 minutes).
- Sliding scale available
- Education and Outreach – Determined on an individual basis. Request a quote here.
- Professional Consultation- $50 per 30 minutes or $150 per case for ongoing support.
Late Cancellation Fee
Our cancellation policy clearly states that a missed appointment without at least 24 hours notice will result in your card on file being charged for the full amount of the session. We understand that there may be emergencies. Please be in contact with us regarding these circumstances so we can adjust according. If you have further questions feel free to reach out by email or phone call.